Monday, March 30, 2009

Marching On.


Marching On.

Left. Right. Left. Right..as if I’m really marching. But the fact is I’m just having my daily routine of walkathon when I usually go home at night after work. And each of everyday I walked I can see different faces and think of different stories that is reflected on each and every faces.

Happiness. Since high school I really Love walking on my way home together with my friends. It’s not because I lack the money to pay for a tricycle ride but there’s really something into walking that I can really identify by now. It’s simply because of the happiness I got by just simply walking with my friends. With that we can get along much better, we can talked and we can share our own stories on a very long hours. That’s one of the reasons why I like walking. And I’m so glad and proud to say that until now as I grow older I have maintained that habit, I would usually asked my friends at work for us to take a walk, primarily for us to have a long chat. The longer the roads we take much better.

Thinking. There are times that I walked alone and those days that I got to walked alone were the days wherein I get the chance to reflect on things by just simply observing my own world. My own universe. And it is really helpful for a person to sometimes walk alone for them to realize what they lack or what they should be thinking of. It will just simply come to a person’s mind what he really needs to think about or to consider for without really expecting for it to come on their mind. That’s why it really pays to walk alone for sometimes. Or even just being alone for a while.

Observation. As I walked I can see many faces. Some looks happy, really really happy while others don’t. and as I observe people it makes me think what makes them feel that certain emotion that usually reflect and can be shown on their face. Happiness reigns on me when I see a person smiling while walking with that scenario a happy story keeps rolling in my mind while sad stories comes into my mind whenever I see sad or mad people. And I kept on figuring out what could make them feel that way and I keep hoping that a happy story will once come in his/her life for them to have a happy face. Earlier I saw vendors with their tiresome looks I feel sorry for them and it makes me think, why do other people have to experience that kind of Life. But the good thing about it despite of their status they keep on marching on. They continue selling their products for them to be able to survive. And I salute them for that especially those young people who continuously fighting in order for them to survive and I can see that they are fighting a good fight! Salute them for that kind of attitude.

And since this month is considered as graduation month I would also want to pay tribute to those graduates who graduated with flying colors. Not just because of high grades but simply because of the happiness and pride the diploma can give to them as a newly graduate but as well as to their family. And I would also like to pay more attention to those working student whom on their own successfully finished their schooling. I also salute them for their positive attitude towards a bright future. Good job graduates.
But the month of March isn’t just the end of another school year it is also the starting point for the graduates for they’ll be facing a new life and a much challenging one. In the outside world where all of kinds of people can be encountered and all kinds of challenges has to be conquered.

But the month of March isn’t just for the graduates it is for everyone since this month is also the starting point of Summer. And who would not be glad for the summer time to come. For students it’s their time to relax and have fun after a series of long exams and quizzes. For others it’s time to spend some quality time with friends, family or loved ones. That’s why it’s really nice for the summer time to come. A perfect time for relaxation, vacation and can also be a time for reflection.

That’s how life goes by. Yesterday its raining and now here the summer coming enticing all of us to have fun. You may be walking as if you are marching and each time you walk you will encounter different people, you will see different faces which will leads you of thinking different stories. What really matters is that no matter how challenging life can be we must keep on marching on! Life is a cycle. If yesterday is a good day and today is a rainy day. Don’t worry for tomorrow will be a sunny day for each and every one of us. Let’s just welcome the sunrise and feel the warmth and happiness it may bring.



See more of my BLOGS at this site:
http://jofhrey.multiply.com/
http://jofparx28.blogs.friendster.com/katropa/
http://www.katropa-speaks.blogspot.com/
http://jofhrey.blog.friendster.com/
http://www.friendster.com/jofparx

No comments: